This is the developer’s wiki. If you are a player, you are looking for the player wiki.
If you would like to make contributions to this documentation site, it’s hosted fully open source on GitHub and you can make a webedit PR to any page using the button in the top right. Check out our Guide to Editing Docs page for more information.
- ❓ How do I code?
- 📦 Setting up the Dev Environment
- 📃 Core Game Design
- 🗺️ Mapping
- 📈 Git for the SS14 Developer
- Talk to current developers in Discord.
- Check the list of issues for anything you can work on.
- Reading through Acronyms & Common Nomenclature as well as the other articles on this wiki in
Setupwill likely help you understand what is happening.
- Space Station 14 is the main codebase. It has the most priority issues. Space Station 14 Issues
- Robust Toolbox is the custom game engine. Robust Toolbox Issues
There are other repositories that do not have as many priority issues to work on. If you are still curious about them, they are here: