Time: 23 Sep 2023 18:00 UTC
- PJB (hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)
- Commands that take either are now ambiguous, how do we differentiate between them
- All commands should take NetEntity
- What do we do for command output
- NetEntities should be the one getting presented to the user most of the time
- e for EntityUid
- n for NetEntity
- c for client-side
- Right now they can not occlude lights and not occlude sprites.
- Force containers to always occlude sprites.
- Wish we could put containers in content instead.
- Entities with ContainerComponent and ContainerSlotComponent.
- they are good
- nothing on this roadmap matters except early access trailer.
- A trailer for Steam
- Also the >>>>screenshots<<<< for steam and the website
- holy shit we have replays now
- The game runs like shit how do people play this
- “I only played VRChat since last time and VRChat runs like shit so I don’t know how people play this” | 23/09/2023
Crashes / Critical bugs: (when are we moving these to GitHub)
- Crashes the server reliably.
- Something that bricks your client often (needs a client restart).
- Example: Blackscreens the client until you reconnect.
- If something ruins the round and is disabled because of it.
- Example: Communal lung bug.
=> till next time
like and subscribe
smash that button
did you know only 6% of contribs join this meeting?According to YouTube’s statistics,
- Example: Communal lung bug. => till next time like and subscribe smash that button